- has been a hygienist in our office since the very beginning, and we recently celebrated her 27th year with us. Kate also teaches dental hygiene students at the College of DuPage and previously at Harper College. Her genuine concern for quality of care is reflected in her teaching, and is the goal of our everyday practice. She has a gentle but very thorough way about her. Kate is married and has three sons.. She enjoys traveling,reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
- has been with our practice since 1994. She is a graduate of Southern Illinois University Dental Hygiene School. She is very concerned with restoring and maintaining the oral health of all our patients. She prides herslf with the quality of care that she provides. Jacalyn is married and has two very sports-minded sons. She loves fitness training, biking, traveling and spending time doing outdoor activities.
- completed her Dental Hygiene degree at Parkland College and has been an integral part of our office for over twenty-five years. She is passionate about her work and about dentistry in general. She enjoys conversation to create a friendly and relaxing environment for all our patients. Donna has two children and a dog named Stella.
- has been working in the dental field since 1984 in various aspects of her father’s Lombard dental office. She graduated from Harper College Dental Hygiene School in 1992. She has been an enthusiastic part of our office team for over 20 years. Her skill, exuberance and dedication to caring for your oral and dental health is very evident. Nancy is married with two children. She enjoys all sports, especially pickleball, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- was born and raised in Bavaria, Germany. She graduated college in Bad Kissingen with a major in Hotel management. She moved to the U.S. in 1993, and began working as a dental assistant for a periodontist and an endodontist. She continued working as an assistant until 2003, when she moved to the front desk. Sabine has been with our office for over 14 years now. Her kind, gentle and upbeat personality is welcoming to all. She is married and has a dog named Resi. She loves cooking, quilting, reading and gardening.
– graduated from Gateway Technical Institute. With over 35 years of experience in the dental field, Carol brings a great deal of skill and proficiency to the office as Dr Cerone’s primary dental assistant. Her warm and caring manner makes patients feel at ease and comfortable prior to and during their dental visits. Carol has been married for over 35 years and has two wonderful sons and three beautiful grandchildren. She loves her job, but also enjoys cooking, reading, traveling and watching old movies.
- has been a very pleasant addition to our team. Chris is newer to the dental field, and joins us from Dr Wenz's office. She graduated from Northern Illinois University with a finance degree and spent 15 years in the banking industry. She returned to work after raising her 3 children. She now has one child in college and two still in high school. Chris and her husband, Mike have been married for over 25 years. When Chris is not working or cheering her kids on in their various activities, she loves traveling and spending time with family and friends.
graduated from Harper College's Dental Hygiene program. Roxanne was a dental assistant prior to going to dental hygiene school. She loves helping and connecting with her patients, and her heartfelt desire to help all her patients is very evident. Outside the office, she likes to read, travel, garden, and spend time with family. Roxanne and her husband, Clayton, have been married over 30 years.